The top performers in any business learn and earn their way to the pinnacle of performance.
You have questions. We have answers.
- Who is Point Productivity?
- What is Point Productivity Ascendency Training?
- What is the drip, drip approach?
- What can I expect to learn?
- What is a marketing style?
- How will this training benefit me?
- How do I get the most out of this training?
- What makes Point Productivity Ascendency Training better than other training?
- How can I use this training with my organization?
- Who should enroll in the training?
- Should the training be done in a certain order?
- What is the cancellation policy?
- Do you need special equipment to do training?
- How much time will I need to spend each day on training?
- Is there a minimum or maximum age for the training?
- Do you have advanced training available?
Who is Point Productivity?
- Point Productivity is a PLLC established by Maikel Bailey, Phil Ungricht, and Danny Allen after twenty years of experience training hundreds of thousands of business people and entrepreneurs world wide. Its purpose is to train and increase the productivity of sales reps, marketing personnel, and entrepreneurs using breakthrough testing and training technology.
- Point Productivity Ascendency Training is a revolutionary breakthrough in training. It consists of testing and training using 8-12 minute educational yet entertaining videos. AT’s curriculum is three semesters in length and covers a myriad of topics in three categories, i.e., Business Skills, Marketing Skills, Personal Development Skills, and Marketing Styles.
- The training of the past has been delivered in archaic ways, a full-day training session, or up to three days. Home study has been delivered in CD’s and workbooks or 1-2 hour DVD’s. They have exercised the crash course approach of the more we can shove down your throat, the more you will think you have been trained.
At Point Productivity we have a revolutionary approach, utilizing ten minutes each morning and ten minutes each night. The training is concise and powerful with no unnecessary words. Each week six new concepts will be introduced and reviewed with built-in accountability and assignments. Three 12-week semesters will make you the business owner and entrepreneur you desire to be.
- Point Productivity Ascendency Training is broken into three categories:, Business skills, Marketing skills, and Personal Development skills. You will learn the Entrepreneurial Mindset, the Marketing Mindset, and the Success Mindset. After testing, You’ll learn your individual marketing style and then you will learn how to prospect, present, manage, and understand your company’s products using your style. You’ll learn how to give direction to your business using unique entrepreneurial tools like, a Business Vision Statement, a Commitment Statement, a Business Journal, Time Management, Decision Making Processes, Idea Generation, and a Plan of Action.
- A marketing style is how an individual prefers to act in certain circumstances relating to marketing and business. There are six different marketing styles: Leader, Creator, Builder, Organizer, Improver, and Problem Solver. Through an easy to take yet eye opening test we will determine three styles that have application to you, your dominant style, your booster style, and your stretch style.
- Point Productivity Ascendency Training will take you on a journey where you will leave employee thinking behind and move into the Entrepreneurial Mindset where you will think, act, and manage like an entrepreneur. You will be able to build a successful business that has no limits and you will be able to increase your money making potential.
- This is simple. You take ten minutes each morning and ten minutes each night to view and to review the week’s videos and then do the assignments. They are designed to help you work and build your business. They are not unnecessary busy work. Each assignment will improve your ability to be a marketer and a leader in building a successful business. When they are done and recorded, they provide for you a priceless resource to refer to for the rest of your business career.
- Two things make us better. The testing and the drip, drip approach to training set us apart from everyone else. First, in training one size does not fit all, but what size do you take? In all other training no one cares. In Ascendency Training, before we begin, we test and find out what size you need and then fit your training to that size. Secondly, other training does not take into consideration the Ebinghaus Forgetting Curve and so most of the training given is forgotten before the people get home. Ascendency Training’s drip, drip system is built around the Ebinghaus Forgetting Curve so you have the best chance possible of remembering what you learn. No one else in the industry does what we do and no one can help like we can help you.
- Point Productivity Ascendency Training has built in accountability which will help every leader in your organization work better, with more efficiency and effectiveness. When a person comes to you for help you can ask for copies of each weeks action assignments where you will get a perfect picture of the effort that person has put in to change their circumstances. No longer do you have to baby sit distributors who want you to do all of their work. Plus the distributors who work independently will be identified much earlier, so you can focus your time getting these dynamos exploding to success much faster.
- Anyone regardless of their level of success in business should enroll. Point Productivity Ascendency Training will help anyone get started and on the road to success. It will help anyone who seems to be stuck at a certain level break through the brick wall barriers that are holding them back. Enabling them to reach higher heights. It will also help the seasoned gurus move to heights beyond their expectations, by helping them understand how to help everyone within their organization become substantially better at their business.
- Point Productivity Ascendency Training is released on a weekly basis in the order it should be viewed. Each week a new set of videos becomes available with the preceding week’s videos still available for review. If a distributor pays for the entire training up front then all videos become available at once and a training map with the sequence the videos should be viewed and reviewed is provided.
- It is simple to enroll. There is a simple set up fee of $9.95 and a monthly subscription fee of $19.95. There are no long-term contracts and the subscription can be cancelled at any time. Payments that have been made to Point Productivity are not refundable.
- No! All you need is a computer and access to the internet. Everything can be viewed from our training website. All assignments can be downloaded and filled out on your computer or printed out and placed in a three ring binder.
- This is the best part of our training. It is just 10 minutes each morning and 10 minutes each night to view the videos. Then the accompanying assignments are designed so that when you do them you are actually working and building your business.
- The drip, drip system of 8-12 minutes of educational and entertaining videos makes Ascendency Training applicable to any one of any age.
- Point Productivity Ascendency Training is based on a three semester system. Each semester builds upon the other, making each semester more advanced. Future semesters of advanced business skills will be added at the end of the third semester and if an individual wants even more advanced training we have personal business coaching available for those who are interested in it. Pricing is done on an individual basis and is based on the number of sessions a person desires. Advanced leadership training is also available throughout the year and will be announced through our website.